Tactacam: Shooting HD Video of Your Deer Hunt
We’ve all seen still photos of deer hunts posted by relatives, friends and hunting buddies on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media sites. Sure, it’s great to share a snapshot of a huge whitetail buck, but the newest trend is to share those stories in video.
Forget about having to lug a tripod and heavy backup batteries into the woods. Never again will you have to fiddle with your camera and your gun or bow all at the same time when the buck of a lifetime is approaching your shooting lane. Today, shooting high-definition video of your hunt requires nothing more than the push of a button on a Tactacam video camera and then pointing your firearm or bow in the direction you want it to record.
That means Tactacam will record the buck you’ve drawn a bead on walking 20 steps from your deer stand. And because its lens is not a fisheye, it will record that same buck when he’s 50 or 100 yards out.
Tactacam actually becomes part of your hunting equipment when mounted to a gun barrel, scope or as a stabilizer on a bow. A single touch of a button begins recording, and another touch stops recording.
The high-quality, interchangeable lens uses a 12 megapixel sensor to shoot incredibly sharp video or still images – even in low light. Recordings are made in full 1080p HD at 30fps mode or 720p at 60fps.
A good camera has to have the best lens and best image sensor. Tactacam has both. Instead of using a fisheye lens, which pushes images away, Tactacam uses a unique lens design, providing a view similar to what we see with the human eye: A 20-yard shot looks like a 20-yard shot, and a 100-yard shot looks like a 100-yard shot. Tactacam’s low-profile attachment ensures the cylindrical camera will not obstruct your field of view.
Tactacam comes with everything you need for mounting the camera on a rifle, shotgun, handgun, bow or other mountable device such as a helmet or ATV. A rechargeable Lithium battery provides more than two hours of recording time and can be recharged using USB 2.0 or a 110/120-volt AC adapter. Downloading video and still camera images to your personal computer or Mac is easily handled with a USB 2.0 connection. A micro SD card (up to 32GB) is needed but not included.
Next time you have a successful hunt to share online, show them the video, and tell them about your Tactacam.
Tactacam HD video camera specs
- 12mp sensor records in True Full HD 1080p-30fps and 720-60fps
- 1 touch power on auto record with vibration indication
- Ultra-sharp lens optimized for bow, crossbow and gun (no fisheye)
- Low-Light recording like no other camera of its kind
- Audio and waterproof caps (waterproof tested up to 30 meters)
- Stabilizer, scope, gun, universal and other strap mounts included
- Shock resistant; .50-cal tested and approved
- Rechargeable Lithium battery provides over 2 hours of record time (extra batteries available)
- Charging USB 2.0 and 110-120 volt AC outlet
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac and PC
- Video aspect ratio: 16:9 format H.264 for Facebook and YouTube
- Storage: Micro SD card up to 32GB (not included)
- 1-year warranty
Tactacam flat black camera with tactical stabilizer: $269.99
Tactacam flat black camera with Vista stabilizer: $269.99
Tactacam flat black camera with flat black stabilizer: $249.99
San Disk 32GB Micro SC card: $39.99
Tactacam rechargeable battery (100mah): $19.95
Visit Tactacam Today!
,Original Source: Sportsmans Lifestyle.com